Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Statement from Stephen McNallen

IF YOU ARE READING THIS HOPING TO FIND MY ABJECT APOLOGY FOR OFFENDING THE POLITICALLY CORRECT, DON'T BOTHER.

I defended the right of the Tibetans to use force against the Chinese invasion of their homeland.

I supported the Karen people in using force to defend their homeland against the Myanmar army.

I stand by the people of Germany, who have been betrayed by their politicians and who are subjected to the abuse of an invading throng that will forever end the German nation as we have known it.(Even Merkel admitted that, back when this all began).

Only this last decision on my part has caused consternation in some quarters. I guess Germany, and the Germans, are not worth saving. Too white. Not exotic like the Karen, nor holy Buddhist monks like the Tibetans. Certainly their government seems not to think Germans matter - and it will be left up to German citizens to organize in their own defense and patrol their own streets. So be it. That must be their decision. And if they so choose...

...I stand with Germany.

Feel free to share this.

Steve McNallen

[Ed. note: for context, see this]

No comments:

Post a Comment