Thursday, August 27, 2009

Off to East Coast Thing

Pretty much from now until Monday, I'll be at East Coast Thing, the defining event for the heathen community in the northeast, and a completely pleasant weekend camping event consisting of drinking, workshops, drinking, catching up with old friends (who often only get seen at this event), drinking, Viking Games, drinking, very excellent Asatru rituals, drinking, a kubb tournament, and the occasional tipple. It's a grand old time.

Don't expect anything until I return (well, it's not like my posting has been regular as bran flakes, but still...), but I will give a recap of the entire event. If I remember any of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe. I hope you had a good time with the ECT. I was worried that you all would be washed away by the rain or become human sacrifices to the great mosquito god! I look forward to hearing about your hangover...I mean your account of the highlights!

    Michael S.

    ReplyDelete