Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Boast!

I am pleased and proud to announce that I am now a "professional" pagan author.

I today received a check for an article I wrote for a new pagan magazine, "Thorn", entitled "Thralldom in Theodish Belief". I will henceforth have at least one article per issue in the magazine dealing with issues of Germanic paganism, runes, Asatru, Theodism, and so forth. I am hoping to use this opportunity to educate folks in the pagan community on a variety of subjects that they henceforth might not have known about, or which might have been presented in a less than authentic fashion.

You can find out more about the magazine at http://www.thornmagazine.com. The first print issue is due in December; when it becomes available through retail outlets, I will let folks know, but please don't let that stop you from ordering it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment